geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <jason.dil...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Daily post of IRC log to dev?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:36:28 GMT
So far I have not had time to look into this further.

I personally want to get a daily email, so when I have time I will set this up. At that time
we can discus having it also go to the dev list or not.

No worries about tardy replies.... :-)

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: "Alan D. Cabrera" <list@toolazydogs.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:01:57
To:dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Daily post of IRC log to dev?

Sorry about the tardy reply.  I do not think that this is a good idea.
It's just noise and I think that people should give appropriate
summaries as to what was discussed.

Having IRC logs posted to this group is like listening to a recording of
a crowded rook w/ multiple conversations going on at the same time.

Regards,
Alan