geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Wiki based FAQ
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 02:33:24 GMT
+1

I think that this is a good idea.  I setup a wiki-based Knowledge
Base at my previous company in Confluence and it really helped to
collect and spread knowledge.

For this to work in Confluence it should have its own space, like
GMOxKB.  It also works really well when using the {excerpt}  macro to
give the TOC more context, and the {scrollbar} macro to make it
easier to navigate through pages in the KB.

--jason