geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Enable wiki-rendering for GERONIMO JIRA project
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:12:57 GMT
Dunno for sure... have a shot, try to convert this and see what it does:

     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GSHELL-27

Though... I don't see how it matters formatting is stripped from Word
or Excel, since it should just format using the syntax of those
editors to produce similar looking documents.

--jason