geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Request change to RTC Process
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:38:41 GMT
On Jun 19, 2006, at 4:28 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I'm not sure Ken's intent was to introduce a new concept as much as
> he was pointing out a side benefit.  My understanding was that RTC
> was enforce to improve community collaboration and communication.
> Clearly its not working very well based on the comments in this
> thread.  Seems to be going the opposite way.

I'd agree with your first two statements, but I think you went a
little off track in your generalization that "it's not working very
well" and "seems to be going the opposite way."

I certainly don't agree.  I'm very happy to see so many people say
they like RTC -- I like it too -- and am encouraged to see people
actually think about RTC in general and how it can benefit Geronimo
best.

In the eye of this beholder, these are good omens.

-David