geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering: Monitoring...
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 17:01:06 GMT
BTW I'm not necessarily saying that the Lingo JMX connector is *the*
solution, just *a* solution - but I think the general approach of using
distributed JMX connectors seems like a good, standards based approach to
monitoring and controlling clusters of POJOs. Then folks can choose the JMX
connector that suits their needs.  Already today there are JMX connectors
for HTTP, RMI and JMS and I'm sure folks could implement it on top of other
things too like Jabber, WS-Notification or JBI etc.

--

James
-------