geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Rakesh Ranjan" <rakesh.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hot deployment directory
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 05:02:57 GMT
Thanks Aaron for the quick response.
Here are two issues with Geronimo-1.2-SNAPSHOT which need to be fixed :
1. When Geronimo starts, it try to deploy the modules in the hot deployment
directory even if that module is already deployed. Since the  application is
already deployed, it throws an error : the application already exists in the
server.

2. Geronimo is not able to deploy the database plans kept in the hot
deployment directory.

Rakesh Ranjan