geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-migration to m2 - status and discussion.
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 12:30:01 GMT
Thanx Anita. Yep. I had tried that too. In fact, I had removed
everything from the parent pom and invoked the jspc plugin only in the
uddi-db pom. Even then, the other plugins get executed twice.

The jspc mojo is bound to the generate-sources phase by default. I
didn't change that. It then executes a parallel lifecycle till the the
compile phase.

Cheers
Prasad