geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-migration to m2 - status and discussion.
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 12:11:47 GMT
I found some more modules that have not yet been migrated. Jetty,
jetty-builder and upgrade come to mind. Think they are a few more. I
have patches for some.

It would be nice if we can commit the others from Anita's patch(es) so
that we have something to keep building upon. I guess we agreed upon a
convention that we send a mail with the subject beginning with [RTC]
if there are patches that need to be reviewed and approved by 3
committers. People may be waiting for something like this. Anita, can
you please put your patches for review and approval using this
convention.

Cheers
Prasad