geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Prasad Kashyap" <>
Subject Re: Re-migration to m2 - status and discussion.
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 12:11:47 GMT
I found some more modules that have not yet been migrated. Jetty,
jetty-builder and upgrade come to mind. Think they are a few more. I
have patches for some.

It would be nice if we can commit the others from Anita's patch(es) so
that we have something to keep building upon. I guess we agreed upon a
convention that we send a mail with the subject beginning with [RTC]
if there are patches that need to be reviewed and approved by 3
committers. People may be waiting for something like this. Anita, can
you please put your patches for review and approval using this


On 5/29/06, Jacek Laskowski <> wrote:
> On 5/29/06, anita kulshreshtha <> wrote:
> >     Please ignore this patch. The earlier patch should work. The
> > problem is the parent pom.xml. It creates conflicts. It will be easier
> > if this was deleted and the new pom.xml was added. The problem
> > mentioned below was caused by wrong geronimoVersion! I am running a
> > full build, i.e moduels, m2-plugins, openejb and configs (non jetty and
> > non client). Here are the results -
> Hi Anita,
> Excellent results! I'm really impressed by your pace and
> determination. I've been quite busy lately and couldn't help much, but
> seems things are getting straighten out and thus I'll soon be able to
> apply the patches (after they're approved).
> The results are so encouraging that I'm wondering whether there's
> anything left to be done wrt the migration. ;) Thanks! Keep'em
> comming.
> > Anita
> Jacek
> --
> Jacek Laskowski

View raw message