geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-migration to m2 - status and discussion.
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 17:48:01 GMT
Anita, that is okay with me.

So we shall continue to use the old JIRA G-851.

You now seem to have a uber patch, one each for the modules and
configs. This, I believe, will contain the different patches that we
submitted for the individual modules and configs.

You may attach those modules.patch and config.patch to the G-851 jira.
I shall attach a similar uber patch for the applications in the same
jira.

The pom.patch from your G-1740 couldn't be applied because the pom.xml
had changed in G-2053. Just fyi. You may want to redo that pom.patch
or I can submit the changes I made.

We could go ahead from there on.

Thanx
Prasad