geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where should M2 conversion be done? or Should/Will the trunk be abandoned completely?
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 03:09:21 GMT
On the "Thinking about 1.2 and moving forward" thread,
(http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg22073.html),
there was talk about making the current 1.1 as the new trunk and
moving the changes from the existing trunk to this new trunk.

So did you mean moving to this new trunk ?

Are there any major pros and cons of  moving to 1.1 as opposed to
moving to the new trunk ? I don't see any. At present, I think we
could wait till after we ship 1.1 and create this new trunk. But if
somebody sees any some advantages, I'd appreciate their insight.

Cheers
Prasad