geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with redeploy
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 02:59:43 GMT
I did a redeploy test on the latest code and this is what I found now.

Here's the command:
deploy --user system --password manager redeploy
C:\Apache\geronimo2\applications\welcome\target\geronimo-welcome-1.2-SNAPSHOT.war
C:\Apache\geronimo2\configs\welcome-jetty\target\plan\plan.xml
geronimo/welcome-jetty/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car

Here's the error message:
    Redeployed geronimo/welcome-jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car

    Error: Operation failed: Trying to stop unknown configuration:
    geronimo/welcome-jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car

Refreshing the list in the console, I still get the message in the portlet,
"Error occurred in portlet!"
Same stacktrace as posted earlier in this thread.

Reopening http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1974
Cheers
Prasad