geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [G-1854] Coordinate list of started configs for Jetty,Tomcat for 1.1
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 02:21:46 GMT
Yes it is.. and so is uddi-jetty. I'll remove the following

<configuration name="geronimo/ldap-demo-jetty/${pom.currentVersion}/car"
load="false"/>
    <configuration
name="geronimo/servlets-examples-jetty/${pom.currentVersion}/car"
load="false"/>
    <configuration
name="geronimo/jsp-examples-jetty/${pom.currentVersion}/car"
load="false"/>
    <configuration
name="geronimo/daytrader-derby-jetty/${pom.currentVersion}/car"
load="false"/>
    <configuration
name="geronimo/uddi-jetty/${pom.currentVersion}/car" load="false"/>

Cheers
Prasad