geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Contributions based on Copyrighted Material
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 21:28:30 GMT
Dear Developers,

work on a Getting Started XDoc based on the Geronimo Quick Start section of
Aaron Mulder's online book.  However, it occurs to me that because the
original material is copyrighted, this may not be such a good idea.

At this point, I'm wondering if I shouldn't just start from scratch with
entirely original content.  Any guidance on this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are