geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Change to commit model for Apache Geronimo
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:27:29 GMT
Yes.  I believe my answer was covered by your answer to Jan, "No, the
experimental areas continue as they have. Only the main lines and
branches of development are affected."

I have an experimental branch in XBean to introduce named constructor
args, and would commit more work to it (it's not done... it is a
difficult problem).

-dain