geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <>
Subject RE: and Geronimo web site update
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 16:58:47 GMT

Wow, that sounds great!

But what, considering this, would happen to ?

Should all the documents be migrated from there?

I own a document there, should I move it to the new Confluence

Vasily Zakharov
Intel Middleware Products Division

-----Original Message-----
From: Hernan Cunico []
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 8:18 PM
To: dev
Subject: and Geronimo web site update

Hi All,
the new cofluence wiki is ready to go live! I have
reorganized the documentation,
migrated it and updated the new confluence installation, the new
structure looks like this:

Apache Geronimo v1.0
        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - User's Guide
        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - Developer's Guide

Apache Geronimo v1.1
        Apache Geronimo v1.1 - User's Guide

Apache Geronimo Project Management
        Apache Geronimo Development Process
        Apache Geronimo Development Status

Apache Geronimo SandBox

You can see it LIVE accessing

The documents that are still up-to-date from
should be moved over the new
confluence wiki, some of those docs should actually go directly into the
web site itself. I will
work on these changes unless somebody else volunteers :D

Part of this update includes reorganizing the web site, the old Libray
and Documentation thing. The
Documentation link will contain the new structure just decribed
( and the Library link will
contain all the available
printed and online books, cookbooks, articles, interviews, etc.

So, whoever is working on a Geronimo book, articles, etc. and the info
is not listed on the web
site, pls send the details over so we can update the site.

You will have to re-register in the new confluence in order to continue
contributing with Geronimo's

View raw message