geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hamelin, Thibault" <>
Subject Problem with DataBase Connection
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 16:19:56 GMT

I'm currently developping an application with EJB, and I have a big problem
with the connection to the DB2 DataBase.
In the Resource Adapter, I defined correctly the user/pwd for my connection
but when I try to get data with my EJB, the database schema used is set with
my username.

I want to use of course a data base schema different from my user name.

I tried to create a schema with a name equals to my username, and of course
I succeed to get my data.

How can I set a different schema name to use ? Unfortunately, I have
constraints with the usernames which can be created.

Thibault HAMELIN

View raw message