geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TranQL Converted to SVN
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 15:37:31 GMT
I've updated Continuum on GBuild to mirror the switch from cvs to
svn. So hopefully build of tranql will work there.

At the moment, it seems that the latest TranQL snapshot has not been
published to codehaus. So, Geroinimo 1.1/OpenEJB 2.1 builds will
fail. If the tranql build on gbuild works and the repo on gbuild is
synced with codehaus, then builds will start working. Otherwise, Matt
or Gianni, can you push a new snapshot out?

--kevan