geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synthetic ear + inplace?
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 14:51:23 GMT
FYI If this can be made possible, (I think) I would be able to deploy
a WTP Ear project without ever generating an ear even for the initial
deploy.  Currently inPlaceDeployment used in conjunction with the
eclipse-config-store should get me support for deploying standalone
modules, but I would need some type of support below to be able to be
able to work with ear projects the same way.

- sachin