geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Creating a separate mailing list for XBean?
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 16:58:39 GMT
I agree with both of you.  I agree with James that XBean is getting
close to needing it's own mailing list (I don't think it is there
yet, but I can see what prompted the request).  I with Ken that when
XBean gets to the point of needing a separate mailing list it should
start the transition to becoming a separate project.

My guess is XBean will make a turn to become a standalone in the next
6 months or it will get settle into just another subproject of
Geronimo.  I'm curious to see how it will all shake out.  :)

-dain