geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Session API in 1.1 trunk?
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:58:31 GMT
To clarify,
+1 on new trunk after 1.1 is branched
-1 on inclusion in 1.1 release.

I actually don't understand why a vote on this is required.  My
understanding is that we have all already agreed that all new stuff
in current trunk is part of future geronimo and the only question is
when to merge it back into the new 1.1-based trunk.  This is already
work we have approved of by commit-then-review, why does it need to
be voted on?

thanks
david jencks