geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should javamail be reorganized?
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 06:47:01 GMT
On 5/2/06, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> I'd certainly support moving the transports out of the Geronimo server
> SVN tree and into a separate repos/asf/geronimo/mail-transports tree
> or something.  That way they could be independently versioned along
> with the spec JARs and you wouldn't ever have to pull something out of
> a server snapshot to get a working set of JARs.  (I don't much like
> putting transports into the spec module.)
>
> I also think Dain's suggestion is a good one to offer a mail uberjar
> with activation, mail, and transports.

+1 on both suggestions. Also, I think that the best way to include the
mail-transports module in a Geronimo build is through the use of the
svn:externals property to pull from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/mail-transports into the
modules/mail-transports directory for Geronimo builds.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/