geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: GBean Notifications
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 13:35:24 GMT
In Geronimo 1.1, your GBean just needs to implement DeploymentWatcher
and add that interface to its GBeanInfo.  You'll get called with the
module ID for each module that is deployed or undeployed (but
currently not all redeployments).  Note this is not just for J2EE
artifacts -- it will also see deployments of services, etc.  If you
care about the type, your GBean can look up the type of the deployed
module with the module ID it is passed.

Thanks,
    Aaron