geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Maven Repo Issue for 1.1 release
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:12:17 GMT
+1 to having a way to download all the dependencies you need with or
in addition to the source.  I'm fine if it's effectively a ~/.maven
repository, which we should be able to generate by doing a clean build
on a regular (weekly?) basis.  It could also be something checked into
Subversion, but I'm afraid this would gather a lot of cruft, so we'd
have to aggressively prune anything in there that was no longer
needed.

Thanks,
    Aaron