geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Remaining 1.1 Issues
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 05:43:26 GMT
I don't agree.  1.1 is not yet out the door, and if anything, it looks
like 1.2 will take longer than anticipated.  Minor changes, necessary,
I vote 1.1.  Remember, this change takes pressure off since we'll be
able to release more features as plugins.  I'm strongly in favor of
taking things out of the critical path, whereas deferring to 1.2 will
extend the critical path by another 3+ months.

Thanks,
    Aaron