geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: "modules" terminology in the admin console
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 15:31:01 GMT
I think the overall category header is clearer as "Applications".  If
you're not familiar with the terminology, applications ought to jump
out at you, whereas I'm not sure modules would.  We do have the
"modules" word in there for the "System Modules" subcategory to at
least help link up the concepts.

Thanks,
    Aaron