geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation - upcoming look & feel
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 05:44:52 GMT
Looks like it addresses my gripes with the current confluence pages.  Thanks!

I also agree with the other comment that it would be ideal to have
separate 1.0 and 1.1 "spaces" -- which is to say, separate
documentation sets.  Ultimately I think version N should have
everything that version N-1 had only updated and with a "what changed"
page and covering any new features.

Thanks,
    Aaron