geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: 1.1 Package Upgrade List
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 16:44:14 GMT
So my understanding of things is that we have the full set of G 1.1
plugins for Maven 1, and it would be nice to also have at least a G
1.1 packaging plugin for Maven 2 (though we'll need them all in due
course).

For the Maven 1 plugin, it looks like we have some Jelly code and a
Java implementation class.

For a Maven 2 plugin, I wonder if we could use the same (or a very
similar) Java class, and migrate the Jelly logic either into that
class or into some Ant code.  I haven't done much plugin porting, but
superficially it doesn't seem like it should be that hard.

Thanks,
    Aaron