geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: undeploy, redeploy and hot-deploy
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 12:24:43 GMT
Anita,

Could you create a Jira for the behavior you're describing below?  It
looks like the application was already in the repository and the hot
deploy caused it to be written in there again, which seems to have
confused it (whereas it probably should have just overwritten it,
unless it was already running or something).  I think it may be fixed
when we give the hot deployer a little update, but we should be sure.

Thanks,
    Aaron