geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Startup messages with URLs
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 22:11:57 GMT
I don't think it's all that useful to print 3+ URLs for each web app.
Plus, we don't have the space in the startup output.

Are you saying the customer has multiple HTTP connectors and it's
random which one of those is selected?

Is there any suggested logic for picking one?  We could, for example,
always pick the lowest port -- it would beat "random" if only by a
little.

Thanks,
    Aaron