geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Code Exchange
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 06:05:22 GMT
I was kind of inspired by Dain looking over the crufty
KernelManagementHelper (though unfortunately, I haven't yet finished
returning the favor).

In any case, I could produce a list of a few classes that are big and
ugly and need refactoring.  For instance, there are a couple rewritten
yet still monolithic portlets that should be broken up into separate
handlers for separate screens, and the plugin installer could use
review and splitting out of logic like the HTTP connections and
probably more...

If anyone wants to review and refactor some of these in the post-1.1
timeframe, please let me know -- I wouldn't mind trading.  :)

Thanks,
    Aaron