geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Questions about www.geronimoplugins.com site
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 17:36:24 GMT
On 5/2/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@golux.com> wrote:
> In the meantime, two people have invoked the 'review' part of
> commit-then-review and expressed vetos.  Vetos need to have
> technical justification and this is a grey area -- is this
> a technical thing or a philosophical one? -- but in the
> interest of amity I'm going to rule it's a technical one.
> Please revert the look-elsewhere-by-default change until
> this is settled.

If this is the decision, I can do it.

Please be aware that reverting will mean that there is no default.
This is not a revert to looking at Apache, this is a revert to looking
nowhere (e.g. the page is unusable without some special knowledge that
you're suggesting the page itself should not contain).

In light of that, I ask the veto-ers to suspend their vetos until
there is some reasonable alternative.  Alan I believe was satisfied
with the approaches we came up with yesterday (I'm hoping you can
confirm that).  Who was the other vetoer?

Thanks,
   Aaron