geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <>
Subject Re: Questions about site
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 14:00:42 GMT
I should mention that the layout of the plugins is just that of a
Maven 2 repository, and the current plugins are configured to use
ibiblio as a secondary site for downloading JARs that are
dependencies.  You can also point the console at another Geronimo
server, which is configured at act as a Maven 2 repository for this

View raw message