geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Erin Mulder (JIRA)" <...@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (GERONIMO-1909) Errors in JMS Server portlet
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 20:38:06 GMT
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1909?page=comments#action_12402415 ] 

Erin Mulder commented on GERONIMO-1909:
---------------------------------------

Just tried reproducing this.   I didn't get any errors in the portlet -- it displayed each
new listener I added and acted as though everything had worked.   However, lots of errors
were getting output to STDOUT, and upon server restart, all of my new listeners were gone
from the portlet display.

Here's a snippet of stack trace:

Unable to process portlet action
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: GBeanInfo must have a source class set
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.GBeanOverride.<init>(GBeanOverride.java:76)
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager.addGBean(LocalAttributeManager.java:320)
        at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager$$FastClassByCGLIB$$b20ef545.invoke(<generated>)


> Errors in JMS Server portlet
> ----------------------------
>
>          Key: GERONIMO-1909
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1909
>      Project: Geronimo
>         Type: Bug
>     Security: public(Regular issues) 
>   Components: console
>     Versions: 1.1
>  Environment: Win XP, Sun JDK 1.4.2_08
>     Reporter: Vamsavardhana Reddy
>      Fix For: 1.1

>
> Editing JMS Newtork Listneres and adding new JMS Network Listeners is not functional.
 The following exceptions are logged to the console window.
> 15:31:50,887 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainerGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSServer,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:50,897 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainer in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SN
> APSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=JMSS
> erver,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:51,078 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainerGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSServer,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:51,078 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainer in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SN
> APSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=JMSS
> erver,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:51,088 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQConnectorGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSConnector,name=ActiveMQ.tcp.default
> 15:31:51,088 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQConnectorGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSConnector,name=ActiveMQ.vm.localhost
> 15:31:51,108 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainerGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSServer,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:51,128 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainer in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SN
> APSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=JMSS
> erver,name=ActiveMQ

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message