geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web site structure update
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 22:41:09 GMT

On May 3, 2006, at 2:55 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Great, if you can provide with some content for XBean and GBuild I
> will create the respective directories and reorg accordingly.
> devtools.html is currently at root level so I will move it to the
> existing devtools directory and rename it as index.html.
> I will go ahead an implement this changes (including the proposal
> for the documentation), will need the XBean and GBuild info from
> you before though :)

For GBuild if you can add content from these three pages that'd be
good enough for now:

index.html --
overview.html --
hosts.html --

For XBean this would be good enough to get kicked off:

index.html --
custom-xml.html --
editing-xml.html --
ant-task.html --

Hey Guillaume, you willing to help out with content for the XBean
side of things?  Maybe add a download page and some info on the 2.3
release as soon as it's out.

View raw message