geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Web site structure update
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 22:41:09 GMT

On May 3, 2006, at 2:55 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Great, if you can provide with some content for XBean and GBuild I
> will create the respective directories and reorg accordingly.
>
> devtools.html is currently at root level so I will move it to the
> existing devtools directory and rename it as index.html.
>
> I will go ahead an implement this changes (including the proposal
> for the documentation), will need the XBean and GBuild info from
> you before though :)

For GBuild if you can add content from these three pages that'd be
good enough for now:

index.html -- http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/
GBuild/Home
overview.html -- http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/
display/GBuild/GBuild+Agent+Overview
hosts.html -- http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/
GBuild/Hosts

For XBean this would be good enough to get kicked off:

index.html -- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/XB/Home
custom-xml.html -- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/XB/Custom+XML
editing-xml.html -- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/XB/Editing+Custom
+XML
ant-task.html -- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/XB/http://
www.xbean.org/XBean+Ant+Task

Hey Guillaume, you willing to help out with content for the XBean
side of things?  Maybe add a download page and some info on the 2.3
release as soon as it's out.

-David