geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: New classloader causing problems on Tomcat ? - Exception processing TLD
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 18:41:01 GMT
Fixed it.

It had nothing to do with the class loader layout.  The findResource
method was returning an invalid jar URL.  The the url was missing the
"file:" protocol on the nested jar.  It was difficult to find, since
the error occurred in xerces as it attempted to load a schema.  It
seems to do some sort of URL string manipulation.  Anyway, it is
fixed now.

-dain