geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openejb 2.1 replay of lost commits
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 03:38:58 GMT
All,
I've applied all lost OpenEJB commits to OpenEJB svn. I've also
applied David Jencks' patch. I've also brought the version
dependencies in line with the geronimo dependencies. Everything
builds and basic tests work for me.

So, I think OpenEJB is ready to go. It looks like the mailing lists
are not working, yet, however.

A fresh checkout will be required (e.g. maven m:fresh-checkout). svn
updates won't work.

--kevan