geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any updates on the Codehaus CVS/SVN outage?
Date Sat, 20 May 2006 02:12:07 GMT

On May 19, 2006, at 9:43 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Donald,
>
> Once Codehaus is backup we need to re-apply some missing patches.
> I think we'll be able to cut an unstable release this weekend.
>
> Bruce Snyder wrote:
>> On 5/19/06, Donald Woods <drw_web@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Has anyone heard when the server problem affecting the Codehaus
>>> CVS and
>>> SVN repos will be fixed, so we can get outstanding patches
>>> applied to
>>> OpenEJB, TranQL, ActiveMQ, ... and generate versioned releases
>>> for 1.1?
>> See the following blog entries for status info:
>> http://www.codehaus.org/status.html
>> http://www.fnokd.com/2006/05/15/its-going-around/
>> Bruce

Earlier today, they thought svn write access might be enabled, today.
However, it doesn't look like their going to make it (at least not on
my "today").

Once it's back up, we'll need to re-apply the RC's from 2651-2656
(this will bring us up to the pre-crash level of OpenEJB 2.1). We'll
then need to apply D. Jencks patch. I also have some pending version
dependency upgrades. Once this is done, we should be able to cut an
unstable.

IMO, generating the OpenEJB/TranQL/ActiveMQ non-snapshot releases
won't occur until we've been able to bake with all of these changes
for a while.

--kevan