geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Paul McMahan (JIRA)" <...@geronimo.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (GERONIMO-1909) Errors in JMS Server portlet
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 02:41:27 GMT
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1909?page=comments#action_12406629 ] 

Paul McMahan commented on GERONIMO-1909:
----------------------------------------

The stack trace above is addressed by the patch attached to GERONIMO-1906

The warning messages from BasicProxyManager are addressed by the patch attached to GERONIMO-2007

> Errors in JMS Server portlet
> ----------------------------
>
>          Key: GERONIMO-1909
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1909
>      Project: Geronimo
>         Type: Bug
>     Security: public(Regular issues) 
>   Components: console
>     Versions: 1.1
>  Environment: Win XP, Sun JDK 1.4.2_08
>     Reporter: Vamsavardhana Reddy
>      Fix For: 1.1

>
> Editing JMS Newtork Listneres and adding new JMS Network Listeners is not functional.
 The following exceptions are logged to the console window.
> 15:31:50,887 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainerGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSServer,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:50,897 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainer in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SN
> APSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=JMSS
> erver,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:51,078 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainerGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSServer,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:51,078 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainer in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SN
> APSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=JMSS
> erver,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:51,088 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQConnectorGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSConnector,name=ActiveMQ.tcp.default
> 15:31:51,088 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQConnectorGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSConnector,name=ActiveMQ.vm.localhost
> 15:31:51,108 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainerGBean in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1
> .1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType
> =JMSServer,name=ActiveMQ
> 15:31:51,128 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface org.activemq.gbe
> an.ActiveMQContainer in provided ClassLoader for geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SN
> APSHOT/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/activemq-broker/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=JMSS
> erver,name=ActiveMQ

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message