geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 1.1 Final Items
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 21:59:00 GMT
Here are the outstanding issues and my proposed plans to finish 1.1.

Currently there are 124 JIRAs out there for 1.1.  There are also 7 or 8 blockers.  I have
not seen
any activity on these items in the last week so I'm assuming that there is no resource to
fix them.

I propose that tomorrow I'll move the JIRA's in 1.1 to 1.2 and for those items that are considered

hot and people want to work on them they can move them to the 1.1.1 release.  I'll do this
through a
bulk change.

The remaining items are:

Convert remaining SNAPSHOTs to releases.  Here is the remaining list of items:

activemq_version=3.2.4-SNAPSHOT
geronimo_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT
openejb_version=2.1-SNAPSHOT
tranql_version=1.2-SNAPSHOT
tranql_version=1.3-SNAPSHOT
geronimo_spec_corba_version=1.0-SNAPSHOT
geronimo_spec_j2ee_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT
geronimo_spec_javamail_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT
geronimo_spec_jcache_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT
daytrader_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT

I will convert DayTrader and TranQL after the final set of stress testing.

Any volunteers to convert the specs?  (Alan :)

Kevan, we'll need you to sign off on the activemq versions.

When the above is complete I suggest we get a final test from Kevan and cut a proposed 1.1
for Friday.

If that's good (or if there are only minor fixes) we'll push 1.1 out next week and then move
on to
1.2 and beyond.

Thoughts?

Matt