geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When i start greonimo1.1 server , i see some warning messages like setErrorHandler
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 06:42:32 GMT
Ahmed,

I can reproduce your problem in the j2ee-tomcat assembly.  It appears
that a recent change (20 May) to the config.xml file in revision 407883
has introduced the problem.

To work around the issue place an XML comment out the following in the
var\config.xml file (near line 73):

    <!--
        <gbean name="TomcatEngine">
            <reference name="TomcatValveChain" />
        </gbean>
    -->
        <!-- To enable accesslogging change the load="false" below to
load="true" -->
    <!--
        <gbean name="FirstValve" load="false"></gbean>
    -->

The message about the error handler is a warning from Xerces that it
encountered a validation (in the config.xml file) error but Geronimo
didn't have an error handler registered.  That is another issue we need
to look into, as it wasn't clear in the message from Xerces what file
had the error.  Once you apply the workaround above, this warning
shouldn't appear.

Regards,

John