geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: cwiki.apache.org and Geronimo web site update
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 02:47:53 GMT
Hernan,

This is awesome as I for one love to download everything I can get my paws on about a project

seemingly before I get on a plane so it looks like the project is finally coming of age in
this way.
  I know you have been cranking out the lion's share of doc here but that there are many folks
who
also have been contributing.   Hat's off to all and thank you.

It might be nice to add a link on this page to the library link and describe that there are
books
and articles from across the globe that can be access here.  I for one probably wouldn't immediately

go looking for a separate page.  Having something to clearly guide users would be really helpful.

Using my own incompetence as a measure :)

Thanks

Matt