geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cwiki.apache.org and Geronimo web site update
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 19:03:12 GMT
I'm working to update http://cwiki.apache.org/GERONIMO/ as the content there has not been updated.

That was the source for the reorg, that content has been reoganized across 4 other spaces
namely:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GPM/
http://cwiki.apache.org/GDoc10/
http://cwiki.apache.org/GDoc11/
http://cwiki.apache.org/GSBOX/

Can anybody with access to the console on brutus copy geronimo.apache.org/documentation/index.html

over cwiki.apache.org/GERONIMO

That will solve the problem till we come up with a better naming convetion for the spaces
short name.

Cheers!
Hernan