geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cwiki.apache.org and Geronimo web site update
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 18:57:12 GMT
Hi Vasily,
I did an initial "bulk" migration already, along with the reorg, and a diff (last updates)
is still
pending. It would be great if you can update your pages as I'm still working on an automization.

I will put some headers on the atlassian confluence site to point new users to
geronimo.apache.org/documentation

Cheers!
Hernan