geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Mulder <>
Subject Re: and Geronimo web site update
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 17:45:55 GMT
This looks excellent, Hernan!   Great job!

How can I get an account to help contribute?   If I go to the standard
Confluence signup URL:

then I get a message about how:

    This installation of Confluence is not set up to
    permit public signup. Please contact the site
    administrators for more information.

Hernan Cunico wrote:
> Hi All,
> the new cofluence wiki is ready to go live! I have
> reorganized the documentation, migrated it and updated the new
> confluence installation, the new structure looks like this:
> Apache Geronimo v1.0
>        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - User's Guide
>        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - Developer's Guide
> Apache Geronimo v1.1
>        Apache Geronimo v1.1 - User's Guide
> Apache Geronimo Project Management
>        Apache Geronimo Development Process
>        Apache Geronimo Development Status
> Apache Geronimo SandBox
> You can see it LIVE accessing
> The documents that are still up-to-date from
> should be moved over the new confluence wiki, some of those docs should
> actually go directly into the web site itself. I will work on these
> changes unless somebody else volunteers :D
> Part of this update includes reorganizing the web site, the old Libray
> and Documentation thing. The Documentation link will contain the new
> structure just decribed ( and
> the Library link will contain all the available printed and online
> books, cookbooks, articles, interviews, etc.
> So, whoever is working on a Geronimo book, articles, etc. and the info
> is not listed on the web site, pls send the details over so we can
> update the site.
> You will have to re-register in the new confluence in order to continue
> contributing with Geronimo's documentation.
> Enjoy!
> Cheers!
> Hernan

View raw message