geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject cwiki.apache.org and Geronimo web site update
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 16:17:47 GMT
Hi All,
the new cofluence wiki cwiki.apache.org is ready to go live! I have reorganized the documentation,

migrated it and updated the new confluence installation, the new structure looks like this:

Apache Geronimo v1.0
        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - User's Guide
        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - Developer's Guide

Apache Geronimo v1.1
        Apache Geronimo v1.1 - User's Guide

Apache Geronimo Project Management
        Apache Geronimo Development Process
        Apache Geronimo Development Status

Apache Geronimo SandBox

You can see it LIVE accessing http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation

The documents that are still up-to-date from wiki.apache.org/geronimo should be moved over
the new
confluence wiki, some of those docs should actually go directly into the web site itself.
I will
work on these changes unless somebody else volunteers :D

Part of this update includes reorganizing the web site, the old Libray and Documentation thing.
The
Documentation link will contain the new structure just decribed
(http://geronimo.apache.org/documentation) and the Library link will contain all the available

printed and online books, cookbooks, articles, interviews, etc.

So, whoever is working on a Geronimo book, articles, etc. and the info is not listed on the
web
site, pls send the details over so we can update the site.

You will have to re-register in the new confluence in order to continue contributing with
Geronimo's
documentation.

Enjoy!

Cheers!