geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Remaining 1.1 Issues
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 22:51:40 GMT
I think we should stay focused on the blocker JIRAs for now as our whittle point as discussed

earlier in this thread.  Other fixes that address functional issues are fine as well.  Once
those
are complete other things could be considered.  Right now the significant blocking factor
is
Codehaus and the restoration of TranQL CVS.