geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: A request to contribute
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 22:48:47 GMT
Mohammed,

Welcome.  We are in the process of releasing 1.1 so that is where the action is.  You can
take a
look at our JIRA system and get familiar with some of the defects we are focusing on for this

release.  You can get to JIRA at http://geronimo.apache.org and look for the JIRA link on
the left
side.  From there take a peek at the link for 1.1 which will give you a list of defects.
To start
with this will at least help to get you familiar with some of the issues we are working on
together.

Matt