geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Apache Maven Repo Issue for 1.1 release
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:24:40 GMT
I added a program I was noodling on into sandbox.  Its in

sandbox/releasetools/trunk/src/java/org/apache/geroinimo/releasetools/VersionVerifier.java

Its not complete and very rough but it effectively grinds through the entire G tree and extracts
all
dependencies G has on external projects.  I started adding code to go to the maven repos and
get a
current list of projects but haven't finished it.  David Blevins had a good suggestion that
this
could be used to build a project.xml that could declare all the dependencies so you could
run maven
against the project.xml and download all dependencies at once.

If this helps you have at.

Matt