geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Change to commit model for Apache Geronimo
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 16:38:11 GMT
Ken, et al,

I'm not sure about other people's feelings regarding exceptions to the Review then commit
but I'd
like to request some special consideration for DevTools and DayTrader.  Both of these dev
trees are
external to mainline Geronimo development and as such have a very limited set of people working
on
them.  For Devtools I think it is Sachin and for DayTrader it is basically me for now.  Based
on the
requirement for 3 +1s which implies testing and work I don't think we have enough active commiters

in these branches to make this work.

I would like to solicit input on and request an exception to Review and Commit for Devtools
and
DayTrader.

Matt