geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Moving on from 1.1
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 16:23:12 GMT
Here is a JIRA to track this change http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2053

Please review.  Here is the text of the JIRA right now so you can avoid a link.

** Begin **
To get us back on track for 1.2 development this JIRA is being opened to track and document
changes
to the Geronimo development tree. Here are the current proposed changes for 0300 PT.

* Create a new branch in ./geronimo/branches/dead-1.2
This branch will contain a current copy of trunk and will be deleted at some future point.
Perhaps
after 1.2 goes out.

* Move the current contents of trunk to ./geronimo/branches/dead-1.2

* Copy ./geronimo/branches/1.1 to ./geronimo/trunk
This will be a copy of ./geronimo/branches/1.1 as of approximately 0300 PT on Wednesday. Matt
will
be on Irc around that time incase people are online that have any issues. Assume that that
trunk is
unavailable until notified of the move and version changes on the dev list.
** End **

Any final thoughts?  Otherwise, this is the plan I'll execute on Wednesday at 0300 PT